Family Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Family Matters

Because family does.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking - when?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tinkerbell

tinkerbell

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:32 am

Hi all, Joseph is 17 months old and can only say 2/3 words. He makes a lot of sounds, but not words. Is this normal? I know someone told me boys are sometimes slower and I think Louise talks for him too.
Back to top Go down
MadMum
Admin
MadMum

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 am

Yeah i think it is.

Ellis doesnt say much but makes lots of noises!
Back to top Go down
http://familymatters.niceboards.net
tinkerbell

tinkerbell

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm

LOL. Mind you we waited a long time for Louise to speak properly and now she never shuts up lol.
Back to top Go down
Flowella

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 pm

They recon boys are more lazy, and i agree, my son Bailee didnt really speak till he was about 2ish and then developed a stammer at 3yrs, has had speach therapy, and doesnt stammer anymore, but his speach is still not perfect, my baby boy riley started speaking about 20mths, just odd words like mum, cup etc his now 28mths and dosent stop lol. and can copying anything u say now. However my girls both spoke sooner Elise was around 12-14mths and Angel hasnt shut up since she was about 11months old, funny how we want them to speak yet when they do they dont shut up lol. Am sure they will start to speak more when they approach 2yrs. x flower
Back to top Go down
MadMum
Admin
MadMum

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 am

Same with crawling ang walking! We cant wait for them to start then spend all of our time telling them to sit down!
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell

tinkerbell

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 am

Oh man, I remember when Louise started walking I was over the moon.

When Joseph started at 9 months I remember thinking "oh noooooooooooo~"!
Back to top Go down
MadMum
Admin
MadMum

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Ha ha bless him!
Back to top Go down
1moremakes3

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 pm

hi, my kids are other way round, ds as talking at 12 months sentences by 18 months now never shuts up but dd is 16 months says a few words but is lazy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking - when? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking - when?   Talking - when? Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking - when?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family Matters :: After the birth :: 13-18 months-
Jump to: