Family Matters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Family Matters

Because family does.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi - I'm new here :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katew1975

Hi - I'm new here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi,

I'm Kate - 34 years old and mummy to Jade who will be 2 in December and due to give birth to another little girl (Amber) this November Smile

I live in Cornwall with my hubby Matthew and four and a half cats (the half is Simba who prefers to live down the road where I can only imagine there is no toddler there to pull his tail!).

I'm self employed as a Holistic Healing Practitioner but this is very part time at the moment as I work from home - which is not easy at all with a toddler in tow so I mainly work via emails when she is in bed Very Happy

I'm planning a home water birth, fingers crossed I get it this time! Tried last time but Jade got stuck and ended up in hospital having her via emergency c-section Sad

Anyway, that's me Very Happy Look forward to catching up with you Smile

Blessings,
Kate x
Back to top Go down
Rilith

Rilith

PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Hiya Hun. You won't regret the homebirth... completely different in every way... Smile

Good luck and hope to get to know you better soon
Back to top Go down
Katew1975

PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Blessings,
Kate x
Back to top Go down
MadMum
Admin
MadMum

PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hope you settle in well. We need more numbers so if you know anyone who may like it, give them a shout! xx
Back to top Go down
http://familymatters.niceboards.net
Katew1975

PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Thank you Smile Have just posted a link on my facebook page, so fingers crossed!

Blessings,
Kate x
Back to top Go down
MadMum
Admin
MadMum

PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Oh thankyou, thats very kind of you. Ive been posting it on my facebook too! x
Back to top Go down
http://familymatters.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi - I'm new here :)   Hi - I'm new here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi - I'm new here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family Matters :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: